martes, 3 de julio de 2012

Centered


On Saturday while cleaning my car, there was a second learning for me. On Sunday, I had to preach at my church and more than once crossed my mind: "I must be to be studying, in retreat... I am a preacher... Other people should do this." And was at the end of the day, when God made me see the reason... After finishing washing the car, I went to my house with plans to calm and re-read my message... "You have to take the garbage out and remember you said you have to pump gas", Yokasta reminded me... After taking the garbage out, on my way to the gas station, I got a thought: "This ministry is also" ...

My wife loves to washing the car. Washing the car with her was ministering her life... I was ministering while having a happy family time... Everyone had a great time. Then, taking out the trash, my home was ministered by well managing it and keeping it free of bacteria... On Sunday, God moved and we had a lovely service... Many accepted a challenge through the message that God put in my heart... even my wife and me accepted it.

Many times we forget who works and how He works, and even more we forget who we really are. At such times, God gives us a Touch of Reality and necessarily brings us down to get in touch with our weaknesses.

Look at the incident that Samson, the strongest man that ever lived, had to go through:

"15 He found a fresh jawbone of a donkey, so he reached out and took it and killed a thousand men with it. 16 Then Samson said, “With the jawbone of a donkey, heaps upon heaps, with the jawbone of a donkey I have killed a thousand men.” 17 When he had finished speaking, he threw the jawbone from his hand; and he named that place Ramath-lehi.18 Then he became very thirsty, and he called to the Lord and said, “You have given this great deliverance by the hand of Your servant, and now shall I die of thirst and fall into the hands of the uncircumcised?” 19 But God split the hollow place that is in Lehi so that water came out of it. When he drank, his strength returned and he revived. Therefore he named it En-hakkore, which is in Lehi to this day."

After all the success that Samson was having against his enemies and the extraordinary way in which he was emerging as warrior... God gives him a Touch of Reality and softens  Samson's ego... Subtly, God reminds him that he was chosen and gifted by God and that by his own human hand he could do great wonders... but the most important thing... life... only came from God.

Do not complain if God let you get thirsty... He is only giving you a touch of reality. It doesn't mean that He won't use you again... It doesn't mean that you're defeated... He just wants to keep you CENTERED in Him...

JUST SAYING!!!

Dios te bendiga,

Pastor D
David Pimentel

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario